Thursday, May 20, 2010

Haute Cuisine

In less than 24 hours, B and I will be in Paris. As excited as I am to be in the City of Lights, Love and apparently millions of dollars worth of stolen artwork (according to the news I heard this morning), I am really looking forward to the food. And the wine.

I am not sure I’ll be able to update the blog from France, but I wanted to share some highlights of what you can expect to read about when I return:

  • Dinner at Le Jules Verne at the Eiffel Tower
  • Jambon et frommage sandwiches (simple, but oh so good)
  • Crepes, croissaints and café au lait
  • Lots of bread, wine and cheese
  • My very first royale with cheese – on my first trip to Paris, I went to McDonald’s specifically to order a royale with cheese and they were all out. Seriously
Enjoy good food while I’m gone, and I look forward to telling you about everything I ate when I get back.

Au revoir (and bon appétit)!

No comments:

Post a Comment